- Chuck Rudis, currently heading up commercial real estate at the RE/MAX 200 Winter Park and RE/Max Town and Country Winter Springs starting in September 2015. Previously the Co-Owner of Coldwell Banker Commercial AI Group from 2004 to 2015. Member in good standing of CCIM, ORRA, and ICSC.
- Completed more than $200,000,000 in transactions in commercial real estate sales, leases, business opportunities, developments, and build to suit construction projects in the last 17 years in Florida.
- Served on the board and executive committee as Treasurer for the Deland Area Chamber of Commerce for the past 3 years. Instrumental in reorganizing the financial reporting and asset structure of chamber. Headed the effort find cost effective solutions to keep the Chamber profitable, which included selling the chamber building allowing relocation with substantial savings.
- Served four years on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee for CFCAR and two terms as Vice President of Operations. CFCAR is the Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors is a Commercial Realtor Organization and Overlay Board serving the Commercial Real Estate practitioners of an 11 county area.
- Currently completing the Winter Park Leadership Program.
- Current member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 2002 and Past member of BBF and FBBA – Business Brokers of Florida
- Originally from Chicago but residing in Central Florida for the past 20 Years enjoying fishing, boating, golf, and doing business in commercial real estate.