In participating regions, the REMAX Design Center now automatically generates marketing materials for each listing within 48 hours of the MLS being updated. The complete campaigns are delivered straight to your inbox at no cost to you. Read the FAQ or watch this video on RE/MAX University (login required). Four different campaigns market each stage of the sales cycle for your listings, including just listed, open house, price reduced and just sold.
Each campaign in the REMAX Design Center features premium designs for the following materials:
- Listing flyers
- Post cards
- Virtual tours
- Social posts
- YouTube videos
- Single property websites
You also have the power to customize the materials on the REMAX Design Center.
Here’s how it works:
- A new listing is added into the andoarea.com/map-search/”>MLS, an open house is scheduled, a listings price is reduced or a listing is marked as pending.
- Within 24 to 48 hours, you will receive an email with a full marketing package for your listing. If no editing is needed, you can begin marketing or sending files to your printer.
- If you would like to edit the materials, you can log into the Design Center on MAX/Center, click on the Listings tab and find the listing you would like to edit to begin using immediately.
Special campaigns available for luxury and commercial
At launch, two campaigns specific to The RE/MAX Collection will be available. These automatically created campaign packages include: an ePostcard, single property website, listing flyer, two page flyer, listing video, giant postcard, jumbo postcard, and a virtual tour with IDX view.
RE/MAX Commercial will have customizable materials available through Design Center soon.
Additional campaign designs will continue to be added!
REMAX Design Center Center Automation buzz
Automatic marketing is helping businesses stay on top of their listing marketing game. Here are what a few members who already use Design Center Automation have to say:
“The REMAX Design Center Automation is fantastic! It has made a substantial difference in our recruiting efforts, our office culture, as well as increasing our agents’ business. Prior to implementing, our agents didn’t have the time to learn how to create anything like a video, or a single-property website. Now everything they need to successfully market a property is created and sent to them so they can focus on prospecting instead of marketing. And since our agents are utilizing the automated marketing, our office is getting better exposure as well. The program is a win-win for offices and agents alike!”
– Lyndal Balliet, Operations Manager RE/MAX Metro/Eastside
“We’ve been using Design Center Automation for about a year now. It’s been a great recruiting tool to use in presenting value of our office. Everything around marketing a listing is done for the agents, upfront, without much effort on their end. It’s something great for them to present to their sellers. Our agents have loved it, and the fact that it’s offered at no cost is even better.”
– Yuri Blanco, Broker/Owner RE/MAX Executives