9009 Lake Charity Dr, Maitland$315,000
- Est. SqFt: 1653.00
- Building Area Total: 2767
- Baths Full: 2
- Parcel Number: 25-21-29-2232-02-030
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile
- Room Count: 6
- Exterior Features: Fenced,French Doors
- Construction Materials: Block
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: West
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 20×20
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Lot Features: Street Paved
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 10652
- Parking Features: Driveway
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck,Patio,Porch,Rear Porch
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Stories Total: 1
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available,Private,Public
- Vegetation: Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Lease Restrictions: Buyer to verify leasing restrictions with HOA and/or city/county.
- Approval Process: Buyer to verify leasing restrictions with HOA and/or city/county.
- Days On Market: 4
- Flood Zone Code: X
- OriginalListPrice: 315000
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify pet restrictions with HOA and/or city/county.
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Tax Annual Amount: 2687
- Tax Year: 2017
- Zoning: RS-2
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.